When I was asked to write a blog post about myself I was surprised. Who doesn't know me? However, I figured that some may be uninitiated and figured it would be good idea to fill everyone in.
I'm Kyle Cunningham, Trellon's newest developer, master chef and mad scientist. While I am excited by the cooking opportunities, I'm even more excited about developing awesome websites, the likes of which Trellon is already well known for. It's an illustrious
reputation to live up to so I've supplied a brief history of myself:
- 1986 - Kyle Born
- 1989 - Legoes Found, place as future Trellonaut cemented.
- 1992 - Discovers computer, death star construction begins.
- 2002 - First HTML written, delicious tacos made and eaten.
- 2007 - Discovers Drupal by working on it through Google Summer of Code, power level becomes greater than 9000.
- 2008 - Moves the largest student newspaper in the United States to Drupal, speaks at google and makes other sweet websites.
- 2009 - Starts company to create online ordering for restaurants based on Drupal. Tasty food ensues.
I'm always exploring technology and I want to bring the most useful and gratifying software to people that I can. I've been lucky enough to be able to do this in the past and I'm excited to continue doing it at Trellon. So stay tuned, more cool websites and tasty food coming in the future.