With each week that DrupalCon Denver is coming nearer, the excitement in the community grows. At Trellon, we're not immune to that excitement, and we're proud to be a Platinum sponsor of Drupalcon Denver. We're looking forward to seeing members of the Drupal community there, both old friends and new. We're excited about the opportunity that Drupalcons give us not only to learn more about the direction of Drupal, but to help shape it. We're eager to learn what new and exciting things people around the world have been doing with Drupal. We want to hear about the great things you've built with Drupal, and we'd be happy to talk about what we've been up to lately, too.
We're also excited about sharing things that we've learned with you. As a result, we've put together proposals for a wide range of sessions.
- A-Z --- High Performance Drupal from APC to YSlow by Fabian Franz
- Auto-Generate your Drupal Mobile App using PhoneGap by Fabian Franz
- Building a theme from nothing: tools and techniques for easy themes and great user interfaces by Artem Shymko
- CRM Core for Non-profits and Education by Michael Haggerty
- CTools - toolbox for developers by Yuriy Gerasimov
- Drupal in higher education by Vadim Mirgorod
- Entities and Entity API by Franz Vanderlinde and Yuriy Gerasimov
- High Performance Drupal - Step by Step by Fabian Franz
- Improving image style file handling for Drupal 8 by Michael Priest
- Re-imagining CRM systems with Drupal by Kyle Cunningham
- Strategic planning for Drupal projects by Stuart Broz
- Using a migration framework to migrate data by Vlad Bogatyrov
- Using Feeds for advanced data migration and integration by Franz Vanderlinde
Until midnight on Monday, November 14, you can head over to the Drupalcon site and vote for any of these that you'd like to attend.
We are already now looking forward to DrupalCon Denver to meet all of you great guys in person. Until Denver!